The landscape restoration of a commercial or residential property, when professionally designed, significantly increases its value. However, we believe that an even greater value is derived from the pure comfort and enjoyment that restoring your landscape can provide.
Keep Your Yard Looking Great
Your landscape is an investment that continues to appreciate as it matures, but if your landscape has become overgrown or out of control it can reduce your property value. Restoring a landscape can mean many things, from resetting and leveling paver areas, to renewal pruning overgrown shrubs. We will come up with a plan to return your landscape to its former glory by recommending areas of focus in order to improve aesthetics, increase usability and, if necessary, improve safety.
With the combined experience of over 50 years, our staff of registered landscape architects can help restore the value of your landscape at your home or business.
- Mowing Services
- Edge Plant Beds
- Weed Plant Beds
- Shrub Pruning
Spring Clean Up:
- Remove leaves and debris from plant beds and lawn area
- Cut back/down perennials as necessary for each species
- Remove all debris from site
- Edge all plant beds with machine edger and remove or disperse debris
- Top dress all plant beds with 1″ of shredded hardwood bark mulch.
- Remove netting from shrubs (if applicable)
- Work to take place in early spring
Fall Clean Up:
- Cut back/down perennials as necessary for each species.
- Blow leaves out of plant beds.
- Mulch leaves into lawn using mulching mower.
- Remove all remaining debris from site.
- Work to take place as late as possible in fall.